- The Drixet mechanic's stainless steel large round magnetic tray adheres to ferrous metal, holding metal parts together for better organization, and features a rubber coating on the strong magnet to protect surfaces.
- SPECS: Bowl diameter: 5-3/4 Inch, Height: 1-1/2", Rubber Backing diameter: 3-1/4", Weight: 10 oz.
- QUALITY: Long lasting stainless steel holder with extra strong rubber coated magnet underneath, securely catches the smallest metal steel items and even larger objects.
- DESIGN: The shiny round plate has a rubber coated magnet preventing paint surface marring, and adheres to any ferrous metal surface like tool carts or cars even sideways or upside-down - Heavy weighted avoids tipping easily.
- USES: Prevent loosing handy tools, nuts, bolts, screws, washers, nails, studs, tacks, bits, wrenches, sockets, metal die cuts, springs, needles, hair/sewing/knitting/bobby pins, thimbles, jewelry and paper clips | De-clutter and organize small and large parts in the work-shop, garage, office and home projects.
Details: About The Drixet Stainless Steel Magnetized Bowl Tray.
Losing small metal parts and tools on the job site or even in the garage at home, is very common and is really frustrating for any mechanic, technician and DIY'er.
The Drixet Steel Round Magnetic Nut and Bolt Hardware Organizer Tray.
Full Magnetic Attraction:
Unlike other tray holders that are only attractive in the center, the stainless steel mini bowl grabs metal from all sides.
High Quality SS Bowl:
The heavy duty stainless pan is constructed to last through the roughest jobs and environments without staining.
Super Strong Magnet:
Underneath the handy dish a powerful solid magnet allows the tool to be attached to any surface like tool chests/boxes or car hoods/fenders to catch and hold ferrous metal fastener objects.
Horizontally or Upside down:
Trays are attachable to surfaces like tool carts and hold tools even upside down or sideways.
To prevent the magnet from marring any surface, the bottom magnet is covered with a rubber coating.
•Great car mechanic's tool to keep parts organized like lug nuts.
•Suitable for metal die cuts when card making & paper crafting.
•Convenient bowl for loose screws from eye glasses work & repair.
•Useful for computer service professionals that do assembly/disassembly that includes tiny screws (like laptops, tablets & phones).
•Use it to vacuum/find small invisible metal parts like staples, needles & thumbtacks.
•Handy for office use like staples & paper clips.
•Ideal when cleaning/dismantling pins & springs of firearms & guns.
•Perfect for sewing projects & storing purposes working as a pin cushion.
•Never lose a pin when quilting Christmas ornament balls.
•Also great for storing keys & USB's.
#1 Rated Mechanic and Technician Gift!
No More Hunting for Where the Screws Went!
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 8.4 x 1.7 inches