ALDI Finds for the week of 1/26/22 include keto ice cream, breakfast pizza, pretzel bites, and pickle chips — plus, so much more!
Let’s start with pizza and pretzels this week, shall we? Because, hey look: Breakfast pizza is back! This time it’s in the deli section: Mama Cozzi’s 12″ savory breakfast deli pizza, $6.29. Also on the pizza-ish front, look for Mama Cozzi’s meatball or sausage deli calzone this week (see price in store).
And beyond pizza, let’s get pretzel-y. Here you have your choice of L’Oven Fresh pretzel bites for $4.99 (in the bakery section) or Appetitos soft pretzels for $2.39 (in the frozen section). Or, if you prefer your pretzels on the crunchier side, Clancy’s garlic Parmesan or bacon habanero pretzel slims will run you $1.99.
Note that both advertised and unadvertised ALDI prices can vary by store and by region. But now, let’s talk about the rest of the top ALDI Finds for the week of 1/26/22. You’ll also Find some on 1/23/22 in Sunday ad markets, or if your store tends to put products out early.
Top ALDI Finds of the week
In no particular order, here are 15 more of my top ALDI food Finds, PLUS all of this week’s top new chip flavors, PLUS 20 top non-food Finds, all for the week of 1/26/22. Then, just a few more new seasonal Finds this week.
Top fifteen food Finds this week
Top food Finds this week include:
- 18 ct Barissimo bourbon flavored coffee cups, $5.79
- Simply Nature organic grass-fed ground beef meatballs $5.99
- Breakfast Best protein cinnamon French toast sticks, $3.49
- Bremer three cheese chicken or cheesy ranch chicken skillet, $3.99
- Bremer buffalo chicken or beef mushroom & Swiss meatballs, $5.99
- Season’s Choice waffle fries, $1.49
- Specially Selected premium shrimp ring, $8.99
- Specially Selected frozen pastries, $3.99
- Sundae Shoppe keto ice cream pints, $3.99
- Benton’s latte sandwich creme cookies, $1.69
- Lofthouse football frosted sugar cookies, $2.89
- Southern Grove dark or white chocolate mocha trail mix, $4.99
- Tabasco sauce, $1.56
- Sweet Baby Ray’s buffalo wing sauce, $2.18
- Clancy’s queso blanco cheese melt, $3.95
The queso blanco in the ad says “see price in store;” my store had it for $3.95.
They’re really trying to be like OREO with all of their seasonal sandwich creme cookie flavors lately. This week, it’s latte. What’s your favorite take on flavored sandwich cookies been?
And if you’re going to indulge in French toast sticks, at least they could have some protein, I guess. My kids were honestly not fans of these, but maybe yours will approve.
Buffalo style chicken meatballs look interesting, but (speaking of kids) I wasn’t sure if High School Guy would concur — so passed on this one today. Let me know if you try it!
Top special buy chip flavors of the week
I thought I’d just pull these out separately, because you have several new types of chips to choose from this week, as you gear up for the Big Game soon! Try:
- Clancy’s loaded bacon & cheddar or fried pickle ranch wavy potato chips, $1.69
- Clancy’s party size wavy potato chips, $1.99
- Clancy’s hint of lime tortilla chips, $1.97
- Clancy’s Nashville hot chicken or Cuban sandwich kettle chips, $1.89
- Herr’s cheese curls jalapeño poppers or buffalo blue cheese, $2.19
I picked up a bag of the party sized chips today, just to portion out for school lunches.
It’s fun to try something different, too. Sometimes we love it, and sometimes we don’t, but it’s always an adventure.
Top twenty non-Food Finds this week
I picked up one of these Ambiano high-speed blending systems last year for High School Guy’s birthday, and it’s still going strong. Back in this week’s ad for $24.99, this little smoothie maker includes the powerbase, 3 cups, a flip-top lid, 2 solid lids, a recipe book, and two rings. Other non-food Finds of the week include:
- Ambiano pressure cooker, $49.99
- Crofton 12 quart porcelain enamel stockpot, $24.99
- Crofton reusable snack, sandwich, or freezer bags, $4.99
- Crofton stoneware baking dish, $9.99
- Crofton Chef’s Collection kitchen knife block, $34.99
- Easy Home 4-tier chrome shelf, $44.99
- Huntington Home 3-wick candle (scents like gardenia basil), $4.29, or single wick, $2.49
- Huntington Home kitchen mat, $6.99
- Huntington Home round or square floor pillow, $16.99
- SOHL 24″ industrial stool, $29.99
- Huntington Home wax warmer set, $12.99
- Huntington Home metal blanket ladder, $16.99
- Megatoys Valentine’s plush or mug, $6.99
- Explore One 50mm telescope or zoom microscope, $34.99
- Activ Energy rechargeable batteries or charger, $8.99
- Auto XS car organizer, $6.99
- Bendon board book & plush set, $14.99
- Heart to Tail reversible pet fleece puffer jacket, $9.99
- Bee Happy wooden cleaning or iron set, $19.99
- Easy Home wall-mount fixed shower head, $24.99
The little wooden cleaning set is so cute… maybe it will set up lifelong habits? Or, maybe not, but it’s cute nonetheless.
Seasonal ALDI Finds
I spotted a few new seasonal Finds this week — see anything good yourself?
- Park Street Deli dessert hummus, $2.49
- Fremont Fish Market tempura shrimp, $7.89
- Kingston Creamery blue cheese wedge, $2.99
- EggLife Southwest egg wrap, $4.75
- Season’s Choice broccoli or cauliflower & cheese bake 24 oz, $3.99
- Specially Selected ready to roast Mediterranean or sweet potato blend 16 oz, $2.69
I will say that the tempura shrimp is tempting, but $7.89 seems high to me for 16 oz.
As far as the dessert hummus goes, I’m not a big fan — but it seems to be one of those things people either love or hate.
What’s Up with ALDI Finds
What’s up with ALDI Finds? Well, these are limited time special buy items that are available in stores only while supplies last. So if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up while you can.
- How to tell if something is a limited time special buy ALDI Find (from their in-store signage).
- See also: What is the ALDI Aisle of Shame?
Before shopping for new Finds this week, you might wish to visit the ALDI Finds product delays page. Because of ongoing shipping delays and materials shortages affecting ALDI and many other retailers, certain advertised products may not be available in all locations.
Finding the Finds
Where do you Find all of this week’s special buys?
- Check out the “ALDI Finds” and current weekly ad tabs (or mobile menu choices) on the ALDI site to window shop from home.
- If you’re planning an in-store shopping trip, use their online ad to help determine what you’ll grab and purchase if you do see it in the store.
Products mentioned in this post were either spotted in store or are from the ads starting 1/23/22 in Sunday ad markets, 1/26/22 in Wednesday ad markets. What caught your eye among this week’s ALDI Finds?